1. Pre-game by charging all of your devices. If you’re running out of battery do the following things:
a. Close all apps
b. Put your phone on airplane mode (you can still take photos and even connect to Wi-Fi, but it saves your phone from constantly looking for a data connection)
c. If you have it, place it on “Save Battery Mode” as soon as it’s 100%
d. Buy a portable charger, it will save your butt.
2. Are you wearing cowboy boots? Spray them!
3. Only have your phone for music? Grab a deep bowl, put your phone in it and your music will get much louder.
4. Think it might rain? Remember the following:
a) Bring a Ziploc bag, and put your phone in it! You can still take pictures, but not ruin your phone.
b) Dress accordingly!
5. When filming a song at a live show, put your finger over the microphone -when you play it back, the sound will be much clearer!
6. Not sure about your campsite number? Take a picture of it!
7. Don’t want to miss an act? Set an alarm on your phone- or download the festival app and ask to be notified!
8. Pack a First Aid kit! Nothing major, a few band-aids and gauze just to be prepared. You have been waiting all year for this weekend, you don’t want to miss your fav band because you have to go to the First Aid tent.
9. Don’t want to pack like you’re going away for a month? Use 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner. Who says you can’t use it as body wash either?
10. Gatorade + Advil + Water = your best friend