2019 CBMF Media Application
The following guidelines are designed to streamline the check-in procedure for any and all media.
• A Media List is required from each company/ organization planning to attend and enter the event July 5-7th, 2019. If an updated media list is not received, there will be no entry.
• The list must be ONLY of the employees who will be WORKING the event.
• Entire staff lists will not be accepted.
• Names can be added and/or deleted throughout the festival, however only if the additions will be assisting or representing your organization in some manner.
• Company/radio station ID badges are NOT a valid Media Pass and will not allow admission to the grounds.
• Entrance to the grounds will only be granted through the Credentialing Check In located at the VIP entrance (stage left) of the Festival.
• Media passes are issued daily and are only valid for that day.
• Your organization is responsible for the distribution of this policy information to your staff. Your organization may receive specific audio/ visual consent forms to fill out each day-these must be signed to enter.
All Media must be checked in by 6pm, sharp. No exceptions.
If media would like onsite promotional space at the venue, please email:
CAVENDISH BEACH EVENTS CENTRE MEDIA POLICIES:
All accredited media will be notified of designated call time in advance of the event and must check in with at the “Check-In Tent” located by the VIP entrance, South of the Venue.
All events are subject to individual artist media policies and any relevant restrictions whichmust be adhered to.
Unless otherwise noted, the house policy will be in effect as follows:
Video/Television Cameras: Only approved media cameras are permitted to capture moving footage for television and must be broadcast within 90 days. A complete song cannot be aired, footage is for b-roll and news purposes only. The entire broadcast feature must not exceed 5 minutes in total length. The first 2 minutes of the first 3-songs OR the first 5 minutes (where applicable) of each act may be recorded, unless otherwise advised.
Print/Online Photography: Images must be published or posted online within 90 days. The first 15 minutes OR 3-songs (whichever occurs first) of each act can be photographed, unless otherwise advised.
No flash, plug-in, or special equipment is permitted for media coverage. Media escorts (Strut Entertainment) will station cameras at Front of House or “Saloon” structure so as to not interfere with the patron experience, and are restricted from approaching the stage; telephoto lens is recommended.
Media are not authorized to bring in banners or promotional materials unless otherwise discussed with the festival.
Additional restrictions or requirements may apply for interviews, and any footage shot in lobbies, bar etc. and must be approved by the Cavendish Beach Events Centre.
We will accept press requests until 5pm AT FRIDAY, MAY 31, 2019. You will be notified of your application’s status by 5pm AT, FRIDAY, JUNE 7, 2019.
Media Contact: Laura Steen, Strut Entertainment [email protected]